One of the most convenient ways to install operating systems on some computers (such as Netbooks, which do not have a DVD and CD drive). Use of side memories such as flash memory memory). Normally, if a computer user puts all of the contents of the DVD to install Windows Vista or any other operating system into a flash drive, they cannot use this flash drive to install the operating system on a computer that does not have the operating system, as this memory sticks to functionality. Does not boot.
Fortunately, using the Command Prompt from Microsoft windows operating system, friends can create a bootable flash memory easily and without the need for software, and after making a bootable flash drive, the contents of the CD or DVD Insert the operating system into the flash drive and use it to install the operating system.
Read More: IDM download manager
I will explain this tutorial. To do this, follow these steps:
Let’s start then…
- Click on the start menu and write cdm choose command prompt and right click on this and choose run as administration.
A new page will be shown on your screen as
2. Type diskpart and then press enter
3. Type list disk and then press enter
4. Type select disk 1 and press enter
5. Type clean and then press enter
6. Type create partition primary and then press enter
7. Type select partition 1 and then press enter
8. Type format fs=ntfs quick and then press enter
9. Type format fs=fat32 quick and then press enter
10. Type active and then press enter
11. At last type exit and press enter
You did it. Now your USB is bootable.
Read More: YouTube to Mp3 converter
how to make bootable usb windows 7
create bootable usb windows 10
create bootable usb from iso
bootable usb software
bootable pen drive software
how to make bootable pendrive for windows 7 from iso file
software to make pendrive bootable
how to make bootable pendrive for windows 8